Coolermaster HAF 932 Black ATX Case Fan filters ?

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by ScottishThistle, Feb 6, 2009.

1. ScottishThistle

ScottishThistle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    iam interested in this pc case ""Coolermaster HAF 932 Black ATX Case"".

I see it has a few fans as standard, i guess at least one is an intake fan, can you tell me, does the intake fan/fans have a filter to keep dust out ?

or is it possible to buy filters for it/them, if so please advise me of what part or filter and size etc i need so that i can order it/them.
    thanks.

2. FireKracker

FireKracker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    A review of the case can be found here, have a browse, look at the pictures I'm sure you'll find an answer there.

Coolermaster have two stores, here and here. For some more images Coolermaster have these

Hope that helps.

3. a5ian300zx

a5ian300zx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +439
    Hi,

only the front fan has a filter on it, from what i can remember i have to look at my case again.

but it a good case with excellent cable management, i have set mine up with water cooling will post pics when i get chance and also i have got my powercoated black from the inside too :) makes it look better.

but i have removed my side fan and top fan, the fans a really quite.

thanks

4. cabanatuan

cabanatuan
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,950
    is it? well i have read countless of reviews and peoples opinions across the web and everyone says there is absolutely no fan filters whatsoever in this case which is a big shame and a big no no for me. i imagine that case will build dust inside it in no time. i have a Lian Li PC-A7010b and it is a similar size case as the HAF but contains fan filters that i have to clean out weekly due to the excessive dust it attracks:thumbsdow

My other case diddnt have a fan filter and my god the inside was soo dusty that i had to clean it outside! i was surprised that many of the components still worked lol.