Cool/Unique Cases For The Samsung Galaxy S3

LizzieRascal

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a case for my new Samsung Galaxy S3, I want something really unusual/cool, I cant seem to find anything other than designs for Ladies, (I'm a guy by the way). Any one know of any?

Last edited:
I went with the one that folds over the front like a wallet, and even has places for your bank cards etc. I call it my phollet ;)

I went with the one that folds over the front like a wallet, and even has places for your bank cards etc. I call it my phollet ;)

linky?

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Talking about iPhones.. what made others who have the Galaxy S3 phone pick it over an iPhone? For me it was purely because everyone has an iPhone, and I think they are overly bought and used, i'm sick of seeing iPhones!!

LizzieRascal said:
Talking about iPhones.. what made others who have the Galaxy S3 phone pick it over an iPhone? For me it was purely because everyone has an iPhone, and I think they are overly bought and used, i'm sick of seeing iPhones!!

Because it does everything I want...

big screen for watching tv on the train
expandable memory - i.e. much cheaper for 64GB or even more storage

LizzieRascal said:
but what does the your Galaxy do that you couldn't do on an iPhone 4S for example?

Smart stay, widgets, great screen, sd card, nfc...

I don't find smart stay on my phone is very responsive? Do you find the same thing? When I look at it, it doesn't do anything then 30 second later the phone is like oh yer ****, hes looking at me lol

I find smart stay to be fine as long as you've got the phone straight on.

I like the gesture where if you have a contact open you just bring the phone to your earlier and it calls.

I have some nfc tags to automatically do things, eg when I get into the car Bluetooth on gps on screen brightness max when put in a cradle.

I like it, but I don't think it looks real enough

Also I think although it says it for a Galaxy S3, I reckon it was originally made to fit the iPhone 4S because of this review:

The case cover arrived today after submitting order over a week ago! The case cover seems VERY flimsy and the S3 fits in quite loosely.. though it hasn't yet slipped out just yet - early days. With the S3 in the cover, it seems bulky to fit into a pocket hence will have to sit in my handbag. The retro cover looks brilliant but in reality, it appears bulky and feels flimsy for my expensive S3. Happy shopping :)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I have an iphone 4s in a griffin survivor ( I need a rugged case ). Its a nice bit of kit but its a bit bulky unless you need the protection.

They don't currently make one for the S3 but I also have an iphone 3g in an otterbox defender which is nearly as good as the griffin and they do a version for the S3.

The 3g in otterbox I actually tested by dropping it onto a wooden floor from a height of 4 ft and it survived without a scratch.

The Survivor feels like you could probably drive a car over it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom