1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cool home cinema seating

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by spamboy, Jul 5, 2005.

1. spamboy

spamboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this (I did read the forum rules and couldn't see why not, but if not, mods please delete), but I recently bought a set of similar (different colour) chairs on everyones favorite auction site and think they make fantastic home cinema seating. I've seen two sets other than mine advertised recently so they're pretty common. They can either be used as (very comfortable) individual chairs, or pushed together to form sofas.

I think they've got quite a cool retro look too, somewhat suitable to a home cinema.

Anyway, if someone is looking for a bit of a hc seating bargain, have a search for "Leather Modular Sofa/Chairs 1970s Retro Eames"

2. Coolit

Coolit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    They do look like they would be good in a HC. Found this set on ebay. I don't like the gray colour, black would look a lot better, the design is HC like for sure.

3. spamboy

spamboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, although I like the colour of those, it wouldn't go in my hc room. I found some in brown with a matching footstool. Very pleased with them.