Cool 17" Widescreen LCD TV

C

crazyfool

Hi,

I'm about to part with £300 to buy a 17" widescreen TV for my bedroom and wondered if anyone could offer some advice on a couple of models i've found to make my decision easier.

The first one is the Daewoo DSL17D3 17" Widescreen LCD TV from Curry's which is £299.99. I've seen it in the shop and it looks very nice but is it any good and can it be wall mounted? I've also found the Daewoo DSL17D3T on Empire Direct, is the only difference between these 2 models the colour?

The next choice is the Wharfedale 17in Widescreen Integrated Digital LCD TV from Argos, this is also £299.99 and has freeview built in, is this a major plus?

I also like the look of the LG RZ17LZ40 available from Comet, but this is an extra £60 at £359.95. Is it worth the extra money?

I'd also really like to hook the TV up to the hi-fi in my room, can I do this and what do I need to look for in a TV?

Thanks,
Tom

17"? i know there flat and all, but for 17"'s at £300 do u think its worth it, you are probably slightly more wealthier that some of us :rolleyes: but personally if i had to get a TV for my bedroom I wouldn't spend £300 on a 17" LCD, i'd much rather buy a standard 28" Widescreen TV, they are about the £300 mark at the moment i believe. upto you though :smashin:

Yeah I take your point, but I already have a 28" TV in the lounge, and my bedroom is really small so there just isn't room for it in there... I thought a little TV on the wall would look really cool and do the job perfectly. Maybe I should look for a cheaper one though.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom