Cooker hobs - what do u think?

Gof

Novice Member
As you know I am struggling through the world of Kitchen design (had to throw one unscrupulous salesperson out at 11.40pm last nite).

Anyway current hot question for me in moving appliances is:

Do I go for an electric rangemaster cooker (need a new electric point installed - which will have a cost implicaion)
or
Do I go for a duel fuel rangemaster and have the gas pipes trunked into the floor and moved to the other side of the room where the cooker will be? (another cost implication)

Any views on what is best and what sort of cooker is best?

Thanks again!:thumbsup:

It depends purely on your preference to cook....Personally both me and my wife love the controlability of cooking on Gas....

And remember that most gas cooker hobs need an electric point on top of the gas as well.....We got 4 domino hobs installed (BBQ, 2xtwo gas and one Wok burner) each needed its own electric....It is like a nuclear powerplant behind the cabinets and inside a false wall.....

Mylo

Novice Member
got to agree, gas hobs are a must especially if you like Wok cooking :thumbsup:
Electric ovens are far quicker to use due to fan assistance and they are easier to clean.

Gof

Novice Member
Cool - will price up the dual fuel! I use gas hob and electric oven at mo and love it so will price up keeping it at other side of room!:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom