Converting video to MP4 format

B

blagdon

I have recently invested in a TRV33 camcorder and have produced a couple of movies which I have edited using Windows Movie Maker.

The video has been output in WMV format which is fine for watching on my PC but I would like to be able to view it on my P800 mobile phone which only plays video in the MP4 format.

Does anyone know how I can convert the WMV format into MP4 as I can't seem to find any information on the MP4 format anywhere?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Be aware that Mpeg4 is not one format but a delivery format with several codecs, not all interchageable but mostly so

Although coming from wmv from WMM, If you have any fresh footage you would be better off encoding directly to the mpeg4 file of choice as you are going from one compressed format to yet another

Most currently available NLE software titles are capable of helping you do this, perhaps with better editing to start with

While you may try the above posters suggestion, I'm rather intruiged that he /she is a new member and both posts are linking to aimersoft: I smell:spam:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom