1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting video to MP4 format

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by blagdon, Dec 19, 2003.

1. blagdon

blagdon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently invested in a TRV33 camcorder and have produced a couple of movies which I have edited using Windows Movie Maker.

The video has been output in WMV format which is fine for watching on my PC but I would like to be able to view it on my P800 mobile phone which only plays video in the MP4 format.

Does anyone know how I can convert the WMV format into MP4 as I can't seem to find any information on the MP4 format anywhere?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. vonhosen

vonhosen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
  3. Luna2

Luna2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    AImersoft Mp4 Video Converter is quite a good choice, it can help you to convert AVI to MP4, WMV to MP4, Convert Video to MP4, besides Divx, XviD, MPG, MPEG, DAT, RM, RMVB, MOV and ASF format
    very easy to use and powful, you can free download it here:
    http://www.aimersoft.com/mp4-video-converter.html

4. senu

senu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,865
    Be aware that Mpeg4 is not one format but a delivery format with several codecs, not all interchageable but mostly so

Although coming from wmv from WMM, If you have any fresh footage you would be better off encoding directly to the mpeg4 file of choice as you are going from one compressed format to yet another

Most currently available NLE software titles are capable of helping you do this, perhaps with better editing to start with

While you may try the above posters suggestion, I'm rather intruiged that he /she is a new member and both posts are linking to aimersoft: I smell:spam: