• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Convert and Edit AVCHD to DVD with Sony Vegas

pechaks

Standard Member
Hello,
I'm also not profesional with Digital Camcorders. In the past I worked quite alot with analog ones. Now I have Sony HDRSR12 Comcorder; Sony RDR-AT100 DVD writer and My PC with 6GB Ram and Sony Vegas HD on it. I know that I have Full HD camcorder but I can only play standard DVD no posibility to play and also not to write Blue Ray.
So my question is which is the best format and also paramteres to Render my edited projects, and also which parameters I should choose to have good picture in good quality, posible to play on nortmal home Theater standart DVD player and also fits on 16:9 screan.

Thank in advance for Your time.
Maybe I can help to You with working with some other PC softs like engennering in 3D is my speciality. :)

Best Regards
Moris

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom