I have a Behringer Feedback Destroyer which is 19" rackmount design. It's too wide with the rackmount ears to fit into my AV 'rack', so I decided to see what could be done with the rackmount 'ears'. I removed the two screws that hold the ears on, then put them into a vice and use a hacksaw to remove the ears from the side part. I tidied up the cut with a file (it's Aluminium so easy to do), then refitted them. I now needed some feet for it so that it would look more like something designed to stand alone, so had a look in Maplins - they do some nice 10mm tall, 39mm dia rubber feet that would do the job, but they were £2.99, and needed to be screwed on - I wouild have to use silicon rubber to glue them instead. CPCs do them considerably cheaper too. In the end, I got 4 rubber block type feet (look like lumps of tall chocolate) which have double sided tape on them and used those. As the unit is very slim, and not very deep, the bigger feet may have looked overkill, but these cheap 49p things look OK. Just thought it might be of interest to someone. I can supply a pic or two if someone is interested. EDIT - here's a link to some pics: http://www.g-lightfoot.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bfd.html Gary.