• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Convection microwave, help!!!

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
Hi,
We've never used the convection part of our microwave until now but our oven has bust so we're using it until we get the oven sorted out. My question is, it's an LG microwave, comes with a glass plate, a metal tray and a low and high wire rack. The manual says use the low rack in convection mode but does the glass plate always stay in or is that just for use in the microwave mode? The manual isn't very clear about this at all to be honest and just using the low rack it doesn't seem to sit properly so I assume the low rack isn't supposed to be used on it's own. I just know this is a dumb question but I can't work it out and am hoping someone has something similar and can shed some light on this for me

Cheers
Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom