Controlling two hubs from Harmony App

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by sarge17, Dec 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sarge17

sarge17

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Apologies if this has been asked before.

I have a new Elite and hub which replaces the old Smart control which will eventually be controlling different devices in another room (and therefore replacing an even older a One+.)

The remote itself works fine, however the app doesn't want to connect to the new hub. It scans and lists both hubs (despite the old one now disconnected) but when i select the new hub it won't connect, instead just says it is connecting via wifi and then the cloud but never actually connects.

At the moment I'm just trying to get the new hub set up to add some home automation via the app but eventually i was hoping to have the app able to control both hubs when needed. Am i being really thick and/or missing something obvious?

EDIT: After installing the app only one hub now shows up (not the one i was expecting, but it works) which is great but wondering if my original plan will work once i set up the old hub in the other room?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016