• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Controller warranty?

weaponx_uk2003

Established Member
spoken to them on the phone, they asked me to take it back to the shop. told them they didnt have any Halo pads. so they told me to email a pic of the recipet.

see what happens

weaponx_uk2003

Established Member
After many calls to M$ they want me to send it to Czech Republic recorded. Sod that looks like it's a trip to game. Wonder what they will give me as I am sure they won't have any halo reach ones in stock?

anlygi

Prominent Member
What way is it acting up? If it's randomly switching off it might just be the battery pack on the back. The only other option, if you absolutely must have a Halo one, is to buy a regular controller and the correct opening tool online and swap the casing over.

It is a fairly easy job as I installed an XCM shell before. You could even use their step-by-step guide:

How to install the XCM controlle

Don't see what other options you have really.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom