Question Controller non responsive. pus6703/12

PhilipsHELPHELP

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, after 4 months of not using the philips pus6703/12 TV, the controller seems to "not be working". I put that in " " because it will turn on the TV when in standby, but no other buttons will work on the damn thing.

I've tried to find various ways to reset the controller or reset the TV and have found some truly ridiculous YouTube videos in my quest to solve this.
The LED on the remote definitely works when pressing other buttons as I have viewed it flashing through my phone camera.
I can also turn on the TV and use the terribly limited buttons on it, but I am unable to do anything aside from fiddle with the volume and connect it to my PS4.

I'm truly at a loss here. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Hi, after 4 months of not using the philips pus6703/12 TV, the controller seems to "not be working". I put that in " " because it will turn on the TV when in standby, but no other buttons will work on the damn thing.

I've tried to find various ways to reset the controller or reset the TV and have found some truly ridiculous YouTube videos in my quest to solve this.
The LED on the remote definitely works when pressing other buttons as I have viewed it flashing through my phone camera.
I can also turn on the TV and use the terribly limited buttons on it, but I am unable to do anything aside from fiddle with the volume and connect it to my PS4.

I'm truly at a loss here. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
Pair it back to the tv.Search in tv settings.

Remove all connected cables. Pull the power lead from the set. Reconnect. Re-pair the remote.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom