• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Controller keeps disconnecting

olly1

Established Member
Hi people

Like the title says when I,m playing Frontlines fuel of war the handset keeps disconnecting,its not batteries and it dosen,t seem to do it on any other game,has anybody else come across this problem,it seems to do it lots then its ok for a while.I,ve also noticed firing a weapon seems to make it happen.

Any answers of a fix will be deeply appreciated as its starting to do my head in,cheers in advance:D

markie g

Distinguished Member
Have you tried re-syncing it?

Press white Button next to memory card slots on xbox then press white button controller (near the battery release)

GMC79

Distinguished Member
So i take it u are using normal batteries?
Happens to me sometimes if put my controller down a bit heavily or a shake of the controller may disconnect it.
If u are using batteries give the springy contacts a tug and stretch them, that'll help sort it.
If u using batt pack then mayb contacts just getting a bit iffy.

olly1

Established Member
So i take it u are using normal batteries?
Happens to me sometimes if put my controller down a bit heavily or a shake of the controller may disconnect it.
If u are using batteries give the springy contacts a tug and stretch them, that'll help sort it.
If u using batt pack then mayb contacts just getting a bit iffy.

Yes i,m using normal batteries will try this also,but again why only on this game.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom