• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Controller for Fahrenheit needed...

Digger

Hi All.

Just bought a copy of Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) thanks to recommendations from someone here a while ago. A dual analogue gamepad is recommended. I hate buying new so if anyone has a reasonable quality pad going spare/for sale head on over to GamePad Ad and let me know.

Cheers
:smashin:

dodger747

Digger said:
A dual analogue gamepad is recommended.

I finished it just using the keyboard and mouse. The action bits are pretty easy to get used to.

I wouln't spend any money unless I had to.

However, buy a wired 360 controller if you realy want to. You can't really get better quality and support than this.:thumbsup:

semiskimmed

Distinguished Member
i thought there were problems with the 360 pads on computers? the triggers dont work do they?

L

Logitek

semiskimmed said:
i thought there were problems with the 360 pads on computers? the triggers dont work do they?

Nope mostly compatibility issues, I think the center button doesnt work.

I wouldnt reccomened buying a 360 pad..a tad expensive if your only going to be using it for one game.

KILLER NADS

oh my this game is super fantastic!

a complete shocker in the games industry!

one of my all time favs!

the reason i say this is because its one of the very FEW games i have completed and been addicted to playing right the way through! I usually play every game out there but only really complete a very amount of games like maybe 5 in a year out of 200!

But this game made me complete it thanks to its awsome script and story!
I just used the MOUSE AND KEYBOARD and it was perfectly fine but now i might play through again with the xbox 360 joypad!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom