Controler motors really loud?

winka45

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Is it just mine or are they all loud?

Just played a scene on Cold War and there's a sniping part in the snow and when I was creeping the noise coming from the controller was akin to an old dot matrix printer.

When I run and slide it's really noisy aswell, Not sure if it normal or I've got a faulty one.

Is it just mine or are they all loud?

Just played a scene on Cold War and there's a sniping part in the snow and when I was creeping the noise coming from the controller was akin to an old dot matrix printer.

When I run and slide it's really noisy aswell, Not sure if it normal or I've got a faulty one.

I've noticed my controller clacking away sometimes. It depends on the game and how they utilise the motors.

I've noticed my controller clacking away sometimes. It depends on the game and how they utilise the motors.
Yeah maybe that's it. I played a bit of Dirt after I posted and its more of a bit of a hum but Cod is a rattle and 'ZZZZZ click Click Zzzz.

I've turned the haptic feed back down from 100 to 90, think I'll try it at 50 next time and see what it's like.

Had similar experience. Dual sense started to make a louder than usual noise in the middle of a boss fight playing God of War. Definitely sounded wrong. I turned off vibration completely and carried on playing. A day or two later I turned it back on and visited the same boss fight (I didn't best the boss 🤣) and it wasn't making the same noise.

So I wonder if the controller got "stuck" in some way.

Does anyone have a dual sense controller which feels like the left hand side vibrates more/stronger than the right hand side?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom