• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Control devices inside a closed cabinet

sep8001

Prominent Member
Hi

What are the best options of controlling devices like amp, sky box etc which are inside a cabinet which do not have glass doors.

I think the Logitech remote with a hub will work, bit are there any other options.

Thank you

John

On4all do one . Plugs into USB. No idea how good it is as I have logitech, which just works. But is admittedly 4 or so times the price

Jamie

Distinguished Member
I've got a cheap USB powered one from Amazon. Specifically this one
Amazon product

And it's been flawless for what I use it for. Being critical the receiver part is a little larger than might be ideal but in practice it was easy enough to locate it so it works well and can't be seen.

sep8001

Prominent Member
I've got a cheap USB powered one from Amazon. Specifically this one
Amazon product

And it's been flawless for what I use it for. Being critical the receiver part is a little larger than might be ideal but in practice it was easy enough to locate it so it works well and can't be seen.

Thank you both. It is for a friend so will share this one with him.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom