Contracts through Quidco

johnhol

Novice Member
Anyone signed up for a a contract with Vodafone through Quidco? Do you actually get the £90 cashback? Is there a minimum tariff you have to select?

Looking at a new contract and the £90 cashback seems a cracking deal.

Thanks

FullFat

Anyone signed up for a a contract with Vodafone through Quidco? Do you actually get the £90 cashback? Is there a minimum tariff you have to select?

Looking at a new contract and the £90 cashback seems a cracking deal.

Thanks

Not done it with vodafone but I did do it with 3 and there was no problem at all. I'm looking at doing the same with Vodafone myself now.

Desmo

Distinguished Member
I use Quidco a lot. Got £150 for going with Orange :)

You just need to make sure you do it right so that's it been tracked properly. Make sure you clear out any cookies from Vodafone otherwise it won't track properly. I actually have a totally separate browser where I delete all cookies just for making Quidco purchases :)

johnhol

Novice Member
Well used topcashback.co.uk and went for the Omnia with Vodafone after almost signing up for the N96 on 3 though the phone was pap.

£90 tracked and awaiting confirmation so worth going this route.......Did a little more online shopping using this method.

timothyw

Novice Member
Did it with vodafone, mobile broadband contract. Came through just a couple of weeks ago (did take a few months though)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom