Contract is up

VAMOS DAN

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My 3 contract is up. I have decided i want to go with O2 on the onlin 35 contract.

Now as im a huge ipod/mac fan i reeeeally want an iphone!

Are they simple to unlock if i was to buy one from Apple direct? cos have read lots about different firmware eg going from 1.0.1 to 1.1.1 to 1.1.2

What firmware do they come with from apple?

As my contract doesnt allow iphones, what is the best phone to buy to sell for resale value on ebay? (i want to make as much money as poss to fund the iphone purchase)

Any help is much appreciated, my pac codes run out VERY soon so i need advice otherwise im gonna have to extend my current contract again :rolleyes:

Thanks

When your PAC code runs out get another one, there's nothing to stop you (or is there?) If you contract is up (ie the 12/18 months) then it will just roll on and you will have to give 1 months notice to end it.

Apple Website -iPhone says that to purchase the phone online you also have to take our a 18 month 02 contract.

O2 iPhone info says that you can change your tariff up to once a month so you can change once you've got the phone.

When your PAC code runs out get another one, there's nothing to stop you (or is there?) If you contract is up (ie the 12/18 months) then it will just roll on and you will have to give 1 months notice to end it.

exactly but that means waiting another month before i can change to o2

So move to O2, change your 3 contract to the cheapest they do and pay off the remainder of the contract.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom