• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Contract end on O2

Samt1

Hi all, my year contract on O2 is finishing on the 20th of this month, I have no intention of leaving them because I think there service has been excellent, but I was told by one of the guys on the help desk to phone back in October to see what offers they could give me to sign up for another year. Otherwise I will just stay on a rolling month by month deal, so I was wondering if anyone has done the same sort of thing and got any good deals from them?

Regards
Sam.

Samt1

Just phoned them and I was on the premium package at £9.79 a month and they have dropped it to £7.34, so that's not bad, better than nothing as I was happy to pay the same, plus bit of a speed increase because they upgraded the packages halfway through my contract so now on 20mb (my line can get 18)

Regards
Sam.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom