• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Continuum - Season 2 (US)

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
I swear to god if this program ends with her living to the future then killing off the prisoners before they can go back in time therefore erasing the whole content of the show I am gonna be ******.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Any ideas when it will be coming to UK Syfy?

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
I found the opening episode to be pretty disappointing.

davidaw69

It's back on SyFy in the UK this week, looking forward to it.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
I'm not really getting into Season 2, end of season one he says "I was the one that sent you back, and you'll never believe why" and when we they showed us the message it made no damn sense.

liamt

Distinguished Member
I'm not really getting into Season 2, end of season one he says "I was the one that sent you back, and you'll never believe why" and when we they showed us the message it made no damn sense.

i dont think we saw it all.

we also can speculate that alex basically caused all the problems and is trying to rectify this.

anyway, due to my TIVO dying recently i lost the last 3 of season 1 so i caught up last night as the mrs was ill. then just as i finished the season finale i saw the new one was one. so i watched 4 last night and am all up to date :)

still like this as its very ambiguous and a bit different to everything else. also nice to see corporations as they baddies that they are.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Thought the latest episode was great, nice twist at the end. Not even I saw that one coming but suspected when it first cut the them standing outside.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
HOLY CRAP what an episode.

For the first time this season I have enjoyed an episode as much as I did in the first series, she finally told him and he didnt believe her and I was just shouting GO INVISIBLE lol.

I like the link in the cases from future to present and OMG the ending in the basement was intense, I knew what was coming with the gun but it was still fun to watch.

I knew the girl was a plant, there was just something hinky about the whole thing, although I am not sure which half of Liber8 she is a part of.

colonelblighty

ditto on the spoiler you could see that coming a mile off. Definitely stepped up a bit this year with more of a darker tone I feel compared to last years.

krish

Distinguished Member
:D
2077... my time, my city, my family. When terrorists killed thousands of innocents, they were condemned to die. They had other plans. A time travel device sent us all back 65 years. I want to get home. But I can't be sure what I will return to if history is changed. Their plan: to corrupt and control the present in order to win the future. What they didn't plan on... was me.

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom