• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Contacts backup to PC?

AngryDog1981

Standard Member
Hi,

is there any free software that will allow me to back up my contacts from my iphone 4 to my pc? I dont trust itunes at the moment as it wont even let me do a full backup.

Cheers.

chukwe

Hi,

is there any free software that will allow me to back up my contacts from my iphone 4 to my pc? I dont trust itunes at the moment as it wont even let me do a full backup.

Cheers.

Use iTunes to backup your contacts. It is the best application to back up the iPhone.

iTunes only backup contact, it doesn't sync it

chukwe

Thanks Chukwe, but my iTunes seems to be knackered. I've used the orange app to backup my contacts anyway.

You can use other website to backup your iphone contacts.

I use idrive and vodafone 360.

For vodafone 360, you need to register on their website, then download the app called "360 People"

For idrive, register on their website and download the app called "iDrive Contacts"

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom