contacting twitter

When I last contacted them via their support system, I had a response and resolution within 60 minutes.
Don't write it off before you have used it.

A profile picture of myself which i have changed (and should have been deleted) still exists on the web when my name is typed in to google images :mad:. How do i get rid of it?

EDIT: Just typed my name into GI, woo! It's gone! Seems like it floated around for a short while before disappearing...

You may well find that the image is cached in Google and other search engines for months or years.

It is possible that in 10 years time it will still be out there.

Short of a court order in multiple countries and lots of resources and money you simply can't totally eliminate anything from the internet once it has been published.

m@rk said:
When I last contacted them via their support system, I had a response and resolution within 60 minutes.
Don't write it off before you have used it.

I wrote it of as they keep sending me the same reply and still no resolution .. So you see I have used then and they ARE useless !!

have you tried sending a tweet to them?

yes mate no reply lol to support and @twitter
Twitter has automated systems that find and remove multiple automated spam accounts in bulk. Unfortunately, it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake.

I've restored your account; sorry for the inconvenience.

i keep replying its not ..they just reply with the same message

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom