Contacting Stuart?

NewfieDrool

Ex Member
Reaction score
How's the best way to contact Stuart on these forums?

I would guess it would be to make a thread titled "CONTACTING STUART?"

Stuart who? There are lots of them.

I've bugged them and let you all know of course.

While we're at it...

I did make a suggestion that a Poll should be posted on the Main Forum Page.

A Poll asking which console(s) AVF members are buying (or not) after the E3 conference.

A link to the Poll could be posted from various sections of the Forum - PS, XB and PC, even GC.

It would be good to get the results from a broad range of posters and would also introduce more members to the main forum page which is largely ignored by many of the AVF community.

Sacrifice a hamster.
Or just post a message about the subject.

While this will make no sense but a young chap with some quick thinking managed to save a group and for that I would like to say thanks and if possible as a way of saying thanks pass on an iTunes voucher as a reward and a thank you.

Under Stuart's profile he requests you go through the contact us at the bottom of the page but the links fail where you select the option to cover your request.

Sorry I meant PM the guy who saved the group . Failing that PM a senior Moderator as they all sit down and have croissants and coffee at half nine every morning apparently :)

Sorry I meant PM the guy who saved the group . Failing that PM a senior Moderator as they all sit down and have croissants and coffee at half nine every morning apparently :)

Cool, ill PM a mod :)

Wuss.
Best bet is to post a picture of him inappropriately, and when you get an infraction, ask him whatever question it is you want.

eg: Stuart Drumming:

me_spinning.jpg

:smashin:

The message is on it's way via fast carrier pigeon :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom