Contact numbers

weepiglet

Standard Member
Hi all,

I'm keen to move to infinit but would like to speak to someone about it as I have a few 'wants' from them!! However, when I go to the contact us page, it simply takes me to a FAQ's page with no numbers!

Can anyone give me a number of someone to talk to please?

I'm in the Belfast area so preferably a local contact would be great!

Many thanks.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
0800 525 775 (IIRC) is the number to go straight to the Infinity team.

weepiglet

Standard Member
Much appreciated.

I need to discuss the master socket thing with them as my house doesn't have one. I have no telephone poles outside so I don't have a clue where it enters the house so I want to see if they will install a new one for me when I move to infinity...here's hoping!!

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
You're welcome :thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on as then if someone else is in a similar situation they can see too :)

cR4cKF0x 5TevE

I've been uisng 01382 302150 for my BT Infinity order etc.

Everyone (!) I've spoken to thus far has been helpful, courteous and has delivered against their promises.

weepiglet

Standard Member
So after being put off from 16th May to 3rd June (today) it still hasnt happened! The BT guy said its because they need an outside contractor to dig a hole in my garden!! They have no idea how long it will take and could be 3 weeks...***?!!!

weepiglet

Standard Member
After checking my order status, it's now put back to 17th June :mad:

Time to speak to some call centre person and "try" to get this brought forward. :lease:

weepiglet

Standard Member
I sent my email yesterday morning and got a response within an hour saying that he will pass this on to the high level service team. :)

About 2 hours later I received a call apologising for all the confusion saying that the service I have received has been poor. She said that she would liasie with the engineers and get back to me within 24 hours. :D

This morning at about 10am, I got another call saying that she has spoken to the engineers and they will be out to install my line on Thursday afterwhich she will get infinity installed as quickly as possible. :clap:

Why can everyone not be like this and get things done? :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom