• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Contact Number for Play.com

Xavier1

I having problems in placing an order and need to speak to customer service at Play using the phone number on the site which is 08458001020. Unfortunately this appears to be out of service at present.

Just wondering does anyone have an alternative number so I can get in contact.

Thanks

X

Xavier1

Thanks,

I have a different number and I'm on the phone now with customer service.

Update ......they have just said that the website is having some technical difficulties which are being worked.:smashin:

K

karliz

hi can you pls give me the other number for play.com.... i've been trying to contact them for 3 days but it's telling me out of service , thank you karen

Xavier1

hi can you pls give me the other number for play.com.... i've been trying to contact them for 3 days but it's telling me out of service , thank you karen

Apologies for delay in getting back. The number I used from Ireland is 0044-2890921724

Hopefully that will help. I still cannot place order due to site issues that Play are supposely working on. I did'nt wait so I've placed orders elsewhere.

Rgds

X

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom