1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Consumer Rights When Unhappy With Hd3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by stylez_paniro, May 21, 2005.

1. stylez_paniro

stylez_paniro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    my hd3 messed up, and it said cannot play, track error, on all 7000 tracks that i had on the player. obviously i wasnt gonna settle for this, cos a bit later i found out my player was also defective! i bought my hd3 a couple of days b4 it was released from my local sony store. i got into a argument with the manager, but luckily my dad works 4 the bbc. my dad rang him up while i was there, n said "look im from the BBC and i kno about consumer rights, if a product is faulty in anyway and the consumer is not satisfied, the customer is entitled to either a replacement of the same value, or a full refund. so whats ur choice...do u wanna give my son a HD5 or £230??" and the manager got ****** off proper, but he had to give the HD5 because it was the cheapest option. so i got a HD5 on the way soon :D and they are replacing my EX71SL headphones cos i had a problem with them a couple of days after i bought them - the right headphone wasnt producing enough sound. if u bought ur hd3 direct from sony, dont let them get away with "we can only send ur product 4 repair" bulls***!

2. wilto

wilto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    yeah woohoo you go!

I got my HD5 yesterday and its awesome!