• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Consultation - Should I fix the phone ?!

LenComputer2

Novice Member
Hi everybody. First I'm sorry for my non perfect English :)
I have a OnePlus 3 device that was bought exactly two and a half years ago and was a workhorse, a great to my full satisfaction. Until a week ago - when the screen became "snow" (attached picture for illustration) and has since been unusable.
Since the seller in the repair lab is not entirely objective, I wanted to ask your opinion.
Is it worthwhile to invest in the repair (and by the way - what is the size of the repair cost, for estimation?) Or should I buy a new phone? I'm talking about good-quality phones, around 500-600$.
I would be happy for any other wise advice, of course
Thank you very much

Attachments

• תמונה.jpg
    תמונה.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 45

BM08

Not sure where you live but in England you could just take it to a phone shop and let them fix it, it’s their problem to find out where the problem is and fix it.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom