Question Constructor - Hints / tips

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Arcam_boy, Feb 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Arcam_boy

Arcam_boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,330
    Hello.

I'm not much of a PC gamer but do like the odd sim/builder type game.

Last year I played a short demo of Constructor and quite liked it...I added it to my wishlist and it recently went on sale for £4.99 so thought I'd give it a go.

I went through the tutorial and have since tried playing the game on easy against 1 computer rival.

I'm usually pretty good at these type of games after a few attempts and figuring out what does what but I just can't get anywhere with constructor and thats on easy!!

I can't seem to keep on top of the buildings burning down even with 3 or 4 repairmen on auto.
    I've got a bit better grip on cockroach infestations although it still occurs
    Rival gangs seem to still take over my properties even with a Police force/Mob boss on my estate.
    No level 3 tenants want to move in even if I upgrade all rooms to max in a level 3 brick house.

It seems after about 20/30 minutes of play my houses all just burn to the ground or get taken over by hippies/rival gangs!

Anyone got any hints/tips and doing better than me??