console migration

Rabc1690

Established Member
Reaction score
how easy is it to do??

ive learned it can be done once every 90 days but what are the pros and cons when its still in the uk?? presume MP gaming will connect to south american servers??

the reason im asking is MS customer support advised me to do so while im in, cough cough, argentina however the steps they gave me was basically changing the country in xbvox settings

TIA

Could of asked this in the Foreign Thread to be honest.

You can change Console Settings to any Country any time you want, takes a few minutes.
The only thing that is limited is Account Location/Migration.
This would mean your account location would be Argentina but it might not have the desired affect due to having a UK card or billing history against it.

Try VPN or changing console location settings before migrating UK account to another country.
Or just try the credit purchase in a few days and stop spamming it.

Oh and probably worth not buying any more credit that you may get stuck with...

Could of asked this in the Foreign Thread to be honest.

You can change Console Settings to any Country any time you want, takes a few minutes.
The only thing that is limited is Account Location/Migration.
This would mean your account location would be Argentina but it might not have the desired affect due to having a UK card or billing history against it.

Try VPN or changing console location settings before migrating UK account to another country.
Or just try the credit purchase in a few days and stop spamming it.

Oh and probably worth not buying any more credit that you may get stuck with...

the guy on ms cs was a bit confusing but even having my console connected to pc and using a vpn while chatting with him he could still see that i was in the uk and that was what was stopping me from making the purchase and he advised the account migration.

i dont mind doing so unless it has local effects in online gaming etc.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom