Console games on B8?

Glen1977

Hey peeps, I read about PlayStation Now where you can play games without buying the actual console. But it seems this isn’t available on LG’s. Is there any other way of playing any decent console games (Xbox, PlayStation) via my B8?

D

Deleted member 171211

Is there any other way of playing any decent console games (Xbox, PlayStation) via my B8?

Well you could buy a Playstation or Xbox?

The service you are referring to requires either a PS4 or a PC, I'm not aware of any TV supporting this without either device using it as a display.

davidcharles

You could get a cheap Nvidia shield... 4K streaming and then use it as an android games machine as well...

next010

Distinguished Member
Hey peeps, I read about PlayStation Now where you can play games without buying the actual console. But it seems this isn’t available on LG’s. Is there any other way of playing any decent console games (Xbox, PlayStation) via my B8?

Playstation Now is not a particularly good cloud gaming service and requires a PS4 or PC to access.

The only cloud gaming service that was available on LG WebOS that I know of was Gamefly but I think it has since been removed or is region locked. Here is someone from Romania using it last year.

Microsoft is working on a xCloud service due to go into public testing this year, that might get an app on LG TV's but probably not until next year if it all.

The other remaining cloud gaming services all require purchasing some kind of box to run them as WebOS doesn't have them.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom