Question considering the Panasonic TX-50CX802B, should i consider any others?

Skynet0

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am after a new tv, had problems with a cheap samsung curve ju6300, decided i'm going to go bigger and spend more. I'm desperate for help, i can't go out for medical reasons so need other peoples help as i can't view the tvs in person.

At the moment i've looked at the Panasonic TX-50CX802B. It seems to have good reviews from what i can tell. Any others that i should consider?

Panasonic is currently £1299 but have seen it before for just over £1100 in the past so will hold on til next week or two and hopefully a deal will be about.

Notes:
- Want 4K
- No bigger than 50"
- Prefer a black bezel but any dark colour bezel will do
- I don't do gaming so input lag should not be an issue for me i don't think
- Will be mainly used to watch tv programmes, a few blurays, streaming 4k and streaming my videos from my usb hdd thats connected to my asus-rtac68u router.
- Will be mounted to a tv stand (same as wall mount but mounted to a tv stand instead)
- Budget £1200 (am hoping to get for a little less with christmas week around the corner)
- Generally trying to get best i can for my money.

Thank you for any help.

Thanks for letting me know, i bought the Panasonic TX50CX680B and very pleased with it for £567 with voucher code and £37 cashback

Could I ask where you managed to get it for £567?

Cheapest I can find it is £640 cheers

Hello mate,
We have the Panasonic TX50CX-802B and we are NOT impressed.This is the second set and they both have motion lag and judder. Not fixed even with the calibrated settings from the forum.
We got it to replace our our Panasonic Vierra plasma and although the images look stunning, it just can't handle motion. We will be sending it back to JL and start the laborious search for a better set. Can't understand how it got such good reviews. The thread for the owners forum makes for some interesting reading. Good luck
Woody

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom