Consider replacing your battery

brantome

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone got this message on W7? My Gateway laptop threw up this message a few weeks back. Although I normally use it on mains power and seldom on battery (given its size, it's really my home desktop), I had been putting it to sleep over the festive period rather than fully switching it off. However, while this may have contributed towards the error, the thread at Windows 7 and the battery error "consider replacing your battery". might suggest it's a more common error than you might expect, with Microsoft being slow to react.

I have officially solved this problem,

1. Flip your laptop sideways in a smooth fashion (fast but not too fast) while the charger is plugged in

(lift your laptop slightly in the air and hold the left side and push it upwards to the right direction and smoothly push it back and down)

The errors and inconvenient messages will instantly dissapear!

Try it yourself, maybe try more than once if it doesn't work, I'm running a HP Pavillion and it fixed it.
Enjoy :)

Welcome to the forums kingmrbob...

... is this a joke or what?

Thanks for the welcome, I assure you this is not a joke. With countless hours of messing around with drivers and batteries, I've found a solution that fixed it with no dramas with this simple technique, it is reasonable to believe otherwise as you may be skeptical, but this worked for me and I wanted to share it with the community :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom