connector on 120gb HDD

Riko360

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all i just got a 120gb delivered through ebay. now the first thing i noticed is that the jiffy bag it came in (i know shocking) had a small tear in it. this happened to be where the connector is on the HDD to mate it with the xbox itself. so as you do you prodding and looknig around your new toy adn i have found the connector itself is moving side to side up and down a bit. i just thought i would ask on here while i am at work to find out if these are meant to do this. im just a bit concerned that it may have been damaged during its journey to me.

any replies would help releive me mind a bit!

thanks guys :thumbsup:

The connector can move around a bit (in my experience anyway). It has a rubber seal between it and the casing of the HDD which allows some movement.

i havent used it yet as i am at work. yes it does have a rubber seal and moves slightly so maybe it is meant to move afterall?

Yes, the connector should move slightly. I wouldn't worry. Just give it a try this evening.

And yes, a jiffy bag is shocking. Although i did once receive one wrapped in a black bin bag! :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom