Connections/Suggestions Possible ?

deaf cat

:hiya:

Just starting to think about a nice new lcd/plasma, to replace my 28yr old B&O tv, and in need of a bit of assistance please :)
Slightly shocked to say the least regarding B&O lcd prices:eek:, say to samsung etc, however if it performs as well as the old tv quids in:) just need more time saving.

Connections is the tricky bit I need to learn more about. I have a music biased stereo set up, which we use for the tv sound, is it easy enough to use this with a new lcd/plasma ?
Or even use the new flat screen as center/front speakers (for the tv only) and the stereo ones as rears (flat screen would allow equipment shifting).

I guess the priority of the screen, is picture quality, sound we don't really need, are there just screens available? (no speakers) but, if there are speakers they would also need to be pretty good.

B&O are good on both picture and tv sound for the little experience I have, idealy a good screen with no speakers would be wonderfull, save on the decent tv speakers then:thumbsup:

Sorry it its a bit waffely hope my thoughts are clearer than mud, appreciate any pointers :)

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom