1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connections and cables

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Truffles, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Truffles

Truffles

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've bought the equipment, I've spent days channeling a chimney breast out and putting in conduit, days plastering it all back up again and repainting and now finally I'm ready for the next stage. Although, I'm sure I read a thread where someone had his panel up on the wall in half a day! Impressed or what!

Boy, this AV stuff is pretty hairy when you are a novice. I must have read dozens of threads about connections and cables but of course everyones equipment is different so it gives a different outcome. I'm now going round in circles. Can someone tell me what I need to connect the following up.

Panasonic TH-PWD5BX with RCA board, Pioneer VSX-D2011, Panasonic DMR-HS2 DVD recorder, Sky +, Anthony Gallos + micro subwoofer.

Also, I've got sky until the end of the month and am then getting sky+, will this make a difference to the cabling ?

Also, will I have all the functionality of a seamless system ie be able to watch DVD's without having to manually switch?

:confused: