Connection Problems Please Help

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by PaddyLTFC, Jun 2, 2008.

1. PaddyLTFC

PaddyLTFC
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone, im new to these forums and need a bit of help regarding connection problems on the 360. Basically me and 2 of my mates can only seem to get in the same room on gears of war, if we try to set up a game on say LOTR or Worms only 2 of us can ever get in, the 3rd always says connection to the host is unavailable. It doesnt matter whos in the room, who sets the game up or whether its private or public it always says the same thing. We can all chat through MS chat and as said all play gears of war in the same room. We have all checked our NAT settings and they are all open which is why we are completely stuck as to why bar GOW we cant all get in the same room. Mircosoft are rubbish at sorting out my problem as they told me to check my NAT settings which are open anyway!!! any help will be great thanks.

2. smallclanger

smallclanger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +460
    Where are you and your mates? All at different physical locations? Or are you all sharing a router?

3. PaddyLTFC

PaddyLTFC
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No we are all at different locations, about 2 miles apart from each other, we all live in neighbouring villages. All 3 of us have open NAT on our routers.