Connection Lost: FORCED

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
I was playing GoW2 with a friend doing wingman

we just finished a game and started a new one, we voted for a map and the game started loading

it kicked us out to the lobby with the reason:

"Connection Lost
FORCED

A to accept"

anyone seen this as to me it says hacking as its now happened twice

i might post on the GoW2 forums to see the replies - i took a pic of the message though its not a clear pic i will post it later

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
It might explain all those matches I have been in where only 2 players out of 10 get through to the game.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is a debug mode that lets your throw players out of a match. It would be used to test the allocation of bots if users left the game. Sorry it would be used if Epic tested the game before shipping it :devil:.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
It might explain all those matches I have been in where only 2 players out of 10 get through to the game.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is a debug mode that lets your throw players out of a match. It would be used to test the allocation of bots if users left the game. Sorry it would be used if Epic tested the game before shipping it :devil:.
according to people on the EPIC games forums it is a bogus message

that is what one of the mods said but i havent managed to get them to explain it yet

you know your gamercard has gone walkies dont you?

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
according to people on the EPIC games forums it is a bogus message

that is what one of the mods said but i havent managed to get them to explain it yet

you know your gamercard has gone walkies dont you?

Been gone all day

The fact Epic are saying the message means nothing means IMO they know 100% that people are hacking the game. They wouldn't be so cagey otherwise.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
its quite interesting what some of the people on their forums are saying about the message

some think it is something dodgy going on

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
I used to have some respect for Epic as a company, now I don't trust them, have no faith in their competence and although I will buy GoW3 if it is worse than GoW2 I think I will avoid GoW4.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom