1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connection Help

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ramus, Sep 24, 2003.

1. ramus

ramus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all how u doing. I am a newbie on this site and yes you guessed it i am wanting to borrow your brains. I have got the following equipment and would be greatful if you could connect it up for me.

Sony Widescreen 3xScarts
    Freeview box 2xScarts
    Marantz 4100 dvd 2xScart,Coax,Svideo,Optical
    Sky Box 2xScart
    Sony VCR 2xScarts
    Yamaha AV amp Svidio,optical,
    Mission M7s
    XBox Scart Out

Hoping You Can Help

Ramus
    :blush:

2. MarkR

MarkR

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +291
    DVD player - you want to connect a S-video to S-video lead to AV amp and other end into DVD for picture, for the sound connect a coax lead, one end in amp the other in DVD.

Sky - you want a scart to s-video lead so it connects scart at back of digibox then s-video to av amp. For the sound you need phono leads (white and red) connecting from back of digibox to av amp.

Xbox - just plug the red, white, and yellow leads to the back of av amp and obviously, the other end into Xbox.

Missions should be easy as where they should go should be marked clearly at the back of amp.

And then just get another scart to S-video lead, S-video to amp, on the out obviously, and then simply plug the scart end into your TV.

Cant help on freeview as i do not have it.
    :cool:

By the way welcome to the AV forums!!:)

3. ramus

ramus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thnx M8

Sorry Been Away !

Bit more Info :-

Sony KV-32FX65U
    Sony SCV-SE810 vcr
    Marantz DV4100 dvd
    YAMAHA HRT550 amp

Xbox RGB

Pace Sky
    Nokia Digital

Mission m7s Cinema package.

Its prob not the best but it will do wot i want i think. The DVD is a couple of years old and can be changed it was bought on the fact that it was good with music and dvd so any surgestions would be good, the rest is newish.

The mission satalites need longer cablesbut they have moulded plugs any sugestions guys ?

Cheers

Ramus :)