Connection Help

skello

Standard Member
I use a bt business hub 557 and an ethernet adapter as im too far away from the router. The internet on my xbox was fine last night but i come online this morning and it says it cant find my ip adress. I have tried all of the solutions still not working. On the connection test it fails between xbox and network. Can anybody help me out?

messenger

I use a bt business hub 557 and an ethernet adapter as im too far away from the router. The internet on my xbox was fine last night but i come online this morning and it says it cant find my ip adress. I have tried all of the solutions still not working. On the connection test it fails between xbox and network. Can anybody help me out?

Maybe a router reboot could fix the problem?

Please list what you've tried & we'll try to help you.

skello

Standard Member
Maybe a router reboot could fix the problem?

Please list what you've tried & we'll try to help you.

Ive tried resetting my router by unplugging it for 30 seconds , ive pressed the reset button on the back of my router, ive tried to enter my ip manually and a static ip address but that didnt work. And i also turned my router off over night to see if that worked . Not sure if this has anything to do with it but when it automatically does the ip address on the xbox it starts with 169 not 192. And i also have the same problem on my playstation , so im not sure whether its a problem with my router or xbox or who to ring to sort it out. Any help would be appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom