1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connection Advice Please

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by transwest, Sep 10, 2004.

1. transwest

transwest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    EUREKA !! I have finally ordered a ZP48 from John Lewis (along with a Panasonic E55 DVD Recorder).
    After many e-mails & letters to their management re ‘Price Match’ criteria, I was eventually able to purchase this kit. (full story after delivery – 15th sept !!!)
    What I need now please, is advice on connecting my stuff together.
    I have a Panasonic VCR, a Samsung VCR, A Toshiba DVD player, a Grundig Freeview receiver & a PACE Freeview receiver. My current Hitachi TV only has one SCART so I have a manual SCART-Switch in-line. Add to the list the new DVD Recorder.
    At the moment, the PACE FV isn’t being used, but really ought to be,,, though only once in a while.
    (I also have a Packard Bell Cinema kit,,, which might now be redundant ???)

I know that the ZP48 has 3 Scarts,,, used for different inputs (RGB / Progressive Scan !!) etc.
    I really would appreciate help on connecting this lot together as properly as I can, to get the best use out of it.
    Thanks to all who have helped & advised along the way.
    Happier Shopping to you all !!
    TranswesT

2. GlennP

GlennP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    See my reply under the 36ZP48 Review thread, where you posted the same question.