connecting wd tv to opus system

sclapham99

Standard Member
Reaction score
can i connect a wd tv unit to an opus 500 multi room system so that i can use it wired not wirelessly?
thanks

assuming your WD TV has stereo audio out, composite video out and an IR remote control, it can be made to work with the OPUS 500 - what are you trying to do with it exactly ? Regards, Sean.

assuming your WD TV has stereo audio out, composite video out and an IR remote control, it can be made to work with the OPUS 500 - what are you trying to do with it exactly ? Regards, Sean.
Thanks Sean, appreciate your response. I have/had an Imerge hard disk unit which has broken again so I am seeking a replacement. What I would like to do is to buy a network storage array, and connect that (wired) to a controller/player box and then (wired) to the Opus system. I am primarily interested in playing music in this wired fashion, but the option to add video would be nice. Additionally and separately I woudl like to be able to stream music to some additionoal sonos speakers and video to the tvs via apple tv and roku devices already attached to our tvs. Does that make sense? Thanks so much

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom