• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Connecting Toshiba wlt66 with ntl pace box

S

SarahH

Hi all.
I'm the lucky owner today of a toshiba wlt66 and a samsung hr735.
For the life of me I cannot get the telly to find my ntl pace signal. I have tried:
ntl (scart) - hr735 (hdmi) - wlt66
ntl (scart)- wlt66
ntl (rf)- wlt66

I've also tried other combos but my brains becoming scrambled and I cant think what they are.
No matter what I try all I get is a 'no broadcast signal found' on the auto tuner.

Please can someone help me! Thanks!

S

SarahH

Does anyone have any ideas pretty please?? I really can't think where I'm going wrong. I've reconnected my old telly just to check the ntl feed hasnt gone down and its working fine. Id love to be able to see a picture - any picture! on my telly.

davybaker

The auto tuner on the wlt66 is for freview set-up. You need your aerial cable plugged into the antenna input for that. In order to see your pace box you need to select the scart 1 or scart 2 input (if you connect via scart).

S

SarahH

Thanks Davybaker. You were exactly right. I feel a bit stupid for it taking so long to twig but I worked it out last night.

I did manage to get it to tune into my ntl analogue bypass signal using the coax output so we can watch some channels while taping others and Im scarting for the main digital channels and using the hdmi for the dvd output. Just need to get a bit of coax extension now so I can get freeview.

Thanks for replying :)

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom