1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connecting Toshiba 32WL48/Sony KLVL32M1S to Radeon 9600

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by shadi, Feb 26, 2005.

1. shadi

shadi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm looking at connecting a Radeon 9600 in a HTPC to a Toshiba 32WL48. Alternatively I would like to connect a Radeon 9600 to a Sony KLVL32M1S.

I can use the svideo output on the Radeon or I could use a HDTV Component Video Adapter (http://www.svideo.com/hdtvaiwr8500.html). Can you buy one of these in the UK?

The alternative would be to hook up the HTPC to the AV Amp (Yamaha 750E) and then run the Component from the Yamaha.

I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has either of these LCD'd connected to an HTPC.

Anyone using an HDTV Component Video Adapter?

Thanks

Shad

Attached Files:

2. dfrancocci

dfrancocci

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd also be interested to find out - I'm trying to connect a media center pc with a radeon 9600 to a toshiba 32wl48 using a dvi to hdmi connector. The TV detects the signal, but the resolution is stuck on 848x480 and is flickering. Anybody able to do this successfully?