• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Connecting to XBOX Live for the first time.....

D

Deadsquirrel

Went round to a mates last night who has an XBOX but he's never tried a LIVE connection.

I couldn't see the option for LIVE on his dashboard though.

Does the XBOX LIVE starter kit come with a disc to update the software to add LIVE to the dashboard, or should the live option come up as soon as the internet cable is connected.

I,ve had a 360 since launch i just can't remember anything about connection the XBOX to LIVE

Caveman643

Here is what it looks like

Attachments

• XboxLive.jpg
    XboxLive.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 37

triplea4uk

If he has an old version dash it wont have xbox live so you just put in a game anyone after halo 2 then click on xb live in the game it will update the dash.

Really it's not worth paying xb live for an original xb he would be better of using something like xlink kai which is free.

D

Deadsquirrel

If he has an old version dash it wont have xbox live so you just put in a game anyone after halo 2 then click on xb live in the game it will update the dash.

Really it's not worth paying xb live for an original xb he would be better of using something like xlink kai which is free.

Whats xlink kai ?

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom