Connecting to internet??

Indiana Bones

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I have an apple mac ibook connected to internet through a adsl modem. My modem doesn't have an ethernet connection, it connects via usb. I'm wondering what type of router to get, can anybody advise me on this! Pipex can sell me a wirelles router for £30, is this mgoing to be better?

Thanks for looking!

Hi Folks, I have an apple mac ibook connected to internet through a adsl modem. My modem doesn't have an ethernet connection, it connects via usb. I'm wondering what type of router to get, can anybody advise me on this! Pipex can sell me a wirelles router for £30, is this mgoing to be better?

Thanks for looking!

Not quite sure this is the right place for this question, your thread will likely be moved as it seems to have nothing to do with PS3.

Anyhow you want a router with a built in ADSL modem which will replace your current modem. £30 sounds about right if you are not sure about these things as Pipex (who i assume are your ISP) will support it should you have a problem. If you just buy one off the shelf you may get a better one but Pipex wont be interested if you have trouble with it.

Sorry I should have mentioned that I'm trying to connect my PS3 to internet, and that I have an Ibook. Thanks for your comments, I agree buying from Pipex would be better in case of problems.

Cheers

Indy

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom