connecting things back together

C

celtic196788

in the middle of decorating unplugged my sanyo 32" tv sony dvd and sky,and my video before i did all this everything was fine also have 2nd arial to the bedroom tv 28"sanyo and digi box but trying to put it all back together is a nightmare keep mixing everything up poor signal in the bedroom where as b4 it was 90% in the bedroom, Have i mixed all the scarts and arials up please help

please list all your equipment and i will endeavour to walk you through all connections

main room,sanyo32" amstrad sky box,sony dvd, grundig video 1 scart bedroom 28"thompson tv ,digi box sorry i dont no the exact name for everything.not very good with electrical stuff as you can see

sorry i have 1 arial coming into the house and 1 from the main room to the bedroom

ok, dvd out of dvd into scart 2 on tv... on sky box, scart 1tv on tv to scart 1 on tv, video goes to scart 2 on sky box

then aerial to input on sky box, then rf1 to video then from video to tv,
rf2 goes to second tv in spare room

thanks everything seems fine apart from digi box so i bought some sort of booster thing you plug into the wall will try that lol

:thumbsup:Great, happy to help:smashin:

sorry wher would be the best place to put the booster main room or bedroom,,,,,

sorry wher would be the best place to put the booster main room or bedroom,,,,,

is if worked before why would it now need a booster:confused: me thinks you have a loose connection in one of your coax. And placing a booster near the tv will only boost the bad sihnal aswell as the good. Get a quality mast booster if you need one.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom