Connecting sub to NAD C320bee

Jeebsy

Standard Member
Looks like a I'll be collecting a BK XLS200-df mk2 sub later on so just wanted to double check the best way to connect this to my amp:

NAD site says this:

Steps:
  • Take out the pre-out / main in jumpers on the rear of your amplifier.
  • Replace the jumpers with "Y" connectors. (The male side coming out of the "pre-out")
  • Connect one of the female sides back into the "main-in", while connecting the other side of the "Y" to the subwoofer. (RCA cable extentions will be needed as well in most cases.)

I'm a little confused as it would need to be a male going back in to the main in (?) so just wanted to get a sense check - I get two splitters (one for each channel) - 2 x male 1 x female, male goes into the pre-out, other male goes back to the main in, and then i use the female to connect the RCAs which then go to the sub's inputs?

Jeebsy

Standard Member
IMG-20200817-144431.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20200817-144431.jpg
    IMG-20200817-144431.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 634

Jeebsy

Standard Member
The cable i'm thinking of doesn't actually seem to exist, so might need to rethink this....just get a y splitter, male into the amp, then one side use a male to male to into the main in, RCA to sub goes on the other.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom