• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Connecting Sony CMT-MX750Ni to play tunes wirelessly off iMac

Rowell1017

Standard Member
Hello, Ive recently purchased the Sony CMT-MX750Ni & all I want to do is play tunes wirelessly off the iTunes to the Sony speakers but I have NO idea on how to actually connect/sync with my iMac.. Does anyone know how to do this? & if so could you please, please, please tell me how. Thank you

bpsmith

Distinguished Member
Firstly, that link is to the instructions, so a good place to start? ;-)

I do believe that model is not AirPlay enabled, so you would need a DLNA server App to link to it from NAS or Mac.

Rowell1017

Standard Member
Firstly, that link is to the instructions, so a good place to start? ;-)

I do believe that model is not AirPlay enabled, so you would need a DLNA server App to link to it from NAS or Mac.

lol yeah I already checked that, they only provided information on setting up on a PC which is making think it isn't ever going to work.
Oh really, do you know what the App is called? Thank You.

bpsmith

Distinguished Member
There are loads of DLNA Pps out there. Just do a Google for Mac DLNA App and check them out. Some are free and some you have to pay for.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom