Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Connecting Sky + and cable to tv/plasma

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by macrosse, Jan 18, 2005.

1. macrosse

macrosse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Question:

Living in Paris, I presently have cable with a decoder box as well as a dvd player and a video recorder and 5.1 home cinema system. So far so good, but I have ordered Sky + with dish, (60 cm i think should capture the footprint but anyone who knows otherwise please tell me), as well so I can get programmes for the children in English. Does anyone know the best way to connect up all of the above to the tv. Is there such a thing as multi scart box with 2 inputs (I have a 1 input 3 output scart I don't think it will help as I will have 2 sources from cable and from satellite). I will be buying a plasma this summer (probably the panasonic pwd7) and so will eventually hook it all up to that. Is this feasible?
    Thanks for any help.

2. derbyjj

derbyjj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Try Maplin online or CPC in the uk they boyh have intelligent scart switches ie it selects the one with a signal