Connecting PS2 to new Telly

G

gedclink

:D Help!

Had my PS2 connected to the back of my old Toshiba TV. It had 2 scarts and a S-VHS connection on the rear of it..

My new toshiba has 3 scarts on the back and the S-VHS connection on the front of it:eek:

Given a very mobile 2 year old, I'm currently having to pull the connection in and out every time I wish to play. I'd be keen to get all the gubbins hooked up around the back again.

THe PS2 came with a rather dodgy looking composite lead with a scart convertor to stick on the end but I'm looking for best picture quality. I have the sound connected up via an optical cable to my amp.

Where can I buy a decent PS2 to SCART ( RGB??) connection, either online or in a shop. The usual Electronics Boutique, comet etc in Edinburgh don't appear to have any.

Thanks in advance

Ged

Hi Ged - I got mine from WH Smiths (an original Sony one) can't remember the price as it was last year. The picture quality is great and my TV even switches to widescreen automaticaly for games and dvd (with the DVD regionX - software you won't get the green screen problem even with region 2 discs) - hope that helps

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom